12 October 2010

Rings, rings, rings and more rings

Rings have become one of my favorite jewelry accessories lately. I am especially fond of the double, trip and quadruple finger ring, although my fingers being constrained makes it hard to do some work.
I think I'm especially fond to finding unique chunky cocktail rings. I love animals, stones, croses, everything basiclly!

Here are some cute ones I've been dreaming of and they're pretty affordable!

ASOS
There are zoom arrows in the picture because I couldn't crop them, but this ring is amazing! The snake is biting one of the fingers.




Forever 21


Free People




Saks Fifth Avenue
Alexander McQueen


Also Alexander McQueen


TopShop










This one is one of my favorite's.


And this is why.


Urban Outfitters








No comments:

Post a Comment