10 September 2010

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.....

Fashion shows officially started for Spring 2011! A celebration took place Wednesday night in various cities(London, NYC, Paris) to kick off one of the several times of the year we have to enjoy new looks from all of our favorite designers. I have seen some coverage of what took place Wednesday and have read some news about FNO, but like one of my friends I'm avoiding it because unfortunately I cannot attend this year. I'm really jealous of all my friends in NYC who will be getting to see all the designers, models and celebrities. I made them promise to tell them all I love them! Ok moving on...no but I will be attending Georgetown's Fashion Night Out. It may not be as fun as New York's, Paris' or Milan's but at least D.C. is moving closer to becoming a style capitol.
I should be posting some of my favorite looks and trend predictions as my favorite shows come along. Sorry for the primarily text update, I have been completely swamped with work! Well now I am off to bed to get the 5 hours of sleep I deserve after a long day beginning at 6 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment