02 September 2010

H&M confirms Collaboration Rumors!

I am being completely serious when I say that the other day I was just thinking/dreaming of a Lanvin collaboration. My dream came true when H&M confirmed that Alber Elbaz from Lanvin will be making a collection for H&M late this fall! This really turned around a bad day and now I know what I will be asking for for my birthday!

I sincerley hope that H&M decides to send clothing to the Metro Center H&M or Georgetown or even Tysons. If I have to drive all the way to Tyson's Corner to get Alber Elbaz designs than so be it!

Now the question is what she would be expecting? Necklaces? Shoes? Print t-shirts? DRAPED DRESSES? (I would appreciate if Mr. Elbaz made all of the above. While we are at it please have them delivered to my home!)


Resort, Resort(That will be me permitting I am able to purchase things from this collection), Fall 2010


Spring 2010...I really liked this collection so sorry for the picture spam!





Resort(Ok I know this is like a million years ago but love it ALL regardless)



Okay I'm stopping here. If I don't I'll go on for years to come and unfortunately I need to finish some homework because I have late classes.

Well now we have to wait for pictures to emerge of what this collection will look like!


Source
,
Sources for Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment