13 September 2010

chunky knits




This scarf looks incredibly comfortable and warm, especially since I'm freezing and uncomfortable in one of my classrooms right now(never fear class is just about over).
Fall weather is really coming fast and it reminds me I need to stock up on some trendy cozy knits. I hope to find a very warm large crochet/knit grandfather sweater in cream and a thick scarf. Alexa Chung's Madwell line has a really cute grandfather sweater too bad its out of my price range! Actually I really liked all of Chung's Madwell collection, it fit her style very well. If you can't already tell we have similar styles and I take a good amount of inspiration from her simple and sweet looks. I'll post some later but for now I have to go.

Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment