12 August 2010

New Purchase

My latest purchase was inspired by the world's most stylist woman and one of my style icons. British television host and model Alexa Chung nabbed the title from Vogue magazine's list late last year for her unique style. Alexa has been seen wearing Mulberry's "Alexa" bag numerous times and after lusting over it for months now I finally found a inexpensive look alike(not a replica).



I was even able to get a 15% off discount so cheers for saving money! I am after all on a college student budget. Here's the bag I bought.


Although it doesn't have the same buckles as the original I like that it kept the doctor/man satchel look. I'll post a photo once it comes in the mail. I hope it comes before school. I'm both sad and eager for school to start. I'll miss the lazy summer days but I'm happy to see friends and go on a regular schedule again.

Anyways, till next time!

Photo Credits to: Alexa, Alloy

No comments:

Post a Comment