12 March 2010

Style I love: Carey Mulligan

Only recently did I watch "An Education" and fall in love with Carey Mulligan.

Mulligan played a teen-age girl in 1960's England. She's in love with all things French and with dreams to attend Oxford to study English. One day shes whisked away by an older man who shows her a life of classical music, art and traveling.

Here are a couple of my favorite pieces from her wardrobe.



Besides her wardrobe from the film, I have admired her choices at red carpet events.

At 15th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards in Marni.


At the Orange British Academy Film Awards wearing Vionnet


At the Virtuoso Awards wearing Prada.


In Lanvin at the 62nd Annual Directors Guild of America Awards.


At the Oscars wearing Prada.



I think she carries a very innocent, sophisticated and quirky look.
She looks beautiful with both long and short hair. She pulls of the short hair really well because of her sweet face and great bone structure. Recently she's dyed her hair blonde but I think her red hair goes well with her porcelain skin.
Her looks are perfect examples of looks that are sexy but are not baring everything.

Mulligan recently just finished up Wall Street 2 and there are rumors of her being casted in the remake of My Fair Lady. I hope she continues to see success with her career.

Photos credit of Carey-Mulligan.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment