10 April 2010

photo post

I have been really fascinated with taking photos of things reflecting. This is one of them. On another note, I'm almost done with my Daisy perfume!
DSC_0795

Free People shopping bag filled with my clothes from my quick stay with Gigi. I think the photo's blurry, oops!
DSC_0798

I was bored so I darted some places I have visited or want to visit.
DSC_0799

My bag from Honduras.
DSC_0804

So many beautiful colors.
DSC_0808

DSC_0809

So this whole week-end I have to work on a paper for my Roots of Racism class. It's an interesting paper since we were allowed to pick the topic, but it's just so much research. Anyways I chose to write about racism in the fashion industry with a concentration on models. So I think I'm going to write about some of the history of modeling and when models of different races started appearing on magazine covers and runway shows.
I have had this book checked out for like 3 months from my school's library. I keep renewing it.
DSC_0820

DSC_0821

Garfield decided to help me with my studying.
DSC_0824

I have a photo-shoot tomorrow and next-weekend, but I will make another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment