13 December 2009

Salve! So this is a bit on an introduction post. Initially this blog was going to be primarily jewelery of my own and highlighting high end jewelery hence the blog name "treasured trinkets" but I decided to make it a photo journal with writing about my life. Fashion is a huge passion of mine so often I will post commentary on fashion news and runway shows. Other things I plan on posting include art, culture, music, food, etc. I own a photo tumblr journal as well but it has hardly any commentary included.
I will almost always put a credit source to the things I post about but if not I found them at . Anyways until next post!
By the way here are two festive photographs. One photo being a close up of pine cones and the other my brother's cat, Garfield, with out Christmas tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment